A new approach for the construction sector
The European Construction Technology Platform (ECTP) will raise the sector to a higher worldbeating level of performance and competitiveness. This will be achieved by analysing the major challenges that the sector faces in terms of society, sustainability and technological development. Research and innovation strategies will be developed to meet these challenges engaging with and mobilising the wide range of leading skills, expertise and talent available to us within our industry over the coming decades, in order to meet the needs of the Society.
The platform is open to all who wish to participate and indeed a broad active involvement is encouraged.
To get more information and become a member, please contact the ECTP General Secretariat.
Highlights and main meetings of ECTP and E2B:
- The E2B Association has changed its denomination and enlarged its scope to become ECTP AISBL (more information and a new website available soon).
- (17-18 November 2016) ECTP Conference in Brussels.
- (14 October 2016) H2020 InfoDay on Research PPPs in Brussels.
- (28 June 2016) ECTP Infrastructure & Mobility Committee ExecBoard in Brussels.
- (27 June 2016) ECTP General Assembly in Brussels.
- (25 May 2016) ECTP SC2 meeting in Brussels.
- (17 May 2016) ECTP Energy & Efficient Buildings Committee ExecBoard in Brussels.
- (27 April 2016) EeB PPP Partnership Board 8 in Brussels.
- (18-19 April 2016) EeB PPP Impact Workshop organized by the EC with the EeB project representatives.
- (6 April 2016) ECTP Active Ageing & Design Committee ExecBoard in Brussels.
- (21 March 2016) EeB PPP Project Review 2016 (with clickable links) available online.
- (10 December 2015) ECTP Heritage & Regeneration Committee meeting in Brussels.
- (4 November 2015) ECTP AISBL Steering Committee (SC1) meeting in Brussels.
- (16 October 2015) H2020 InfoDay on Research PPPs in Brussels. (Presentations and brokerage ideas available here.)
- (15 October 2015) E2B workshop, ECTP General Assembly & FA Materials meeting in Brussels.